Happy Holidays to you and yours, or if it is just some well deserved time off all the best.
It has been a tough year this year for many businesses. I have unfortunately seen many companies send me people who have been retrenched after years of prosperous service.
HR Corporation was one of the few that actually grew, not much but enough, and not through luck, but through a whole lot of hard work done by all the people vested in the growth of this company.
To any one that helped us, thank you.
Business has turned around so much in the past two months that it seems that many do not want to close for the holidays. I have actually set up an appointment for next week, unheard of in the past two and half decades of my working experience.
Next financial year looks great already, and I hope your business does fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment